53rd New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies
June 6-10 2022
The New England School of Addiction and Prevention Studies, often called Summer School, is a 5-day intensive learning experience to further knowledge, skills, and experience in the field of substance use disorder services. Each year, participants from many disciplines come together to form a unique, diverse learning community.
In order to safely meet your continuing education needs this summer, we are pleased to again take the 53rd Summer School learning community online once again:
- Select from intensive courses from across the continuum of treatment, prevention, and recovery.
- Virtual courses will take place live by videoconference, allowing for interaction, including breakout groups and case studies.
- In addition to courses: plenary sessions, virtual community, post-program events, and more!
- Options are available to attend the full program, or any number of days.
- Earn up to 26 Contact Hours during the program week, with more available through additional post-event sessions!
- Partial and full scholarships are available for New England participants.
- Audience: Treatment, prevention, recovery support professionals, those working in related social services and healthcare, and all who recognize the impact of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs on individuals, families, and communities.
Register today at: https://cvent.me/28MMRE!
We hope to see you at this year’s Virtual Summer School! Complete Virtual Summer School Information, course information and scholarship application links are available on the Virtual Summer School website at: https://cvent.me/28MMRE.
And Save the Dates: Virtual 30th Anniversary New England School of Best Practices in Addiction Services – August 29 – September 2, 2022!