The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Disaster Technical Assistance Center (DTAC) recently developed several new products to assist you in disaster preparedness outreach efforts.
- Communicating in a Crisis: Risk Communication Guidelines for Public Officials
- Have You Experienced a Disaster?
- Have You and Your Family Been Affected by a Disaster?
- Helping Older Adults After Disasters: A Guide to Providing Support
- Tips for Survivors: Coping with Anger After a Disaster or Other Traumatic Event
For more information on each product, check out the latest posts section on the Maine Disaster Behavioral Health homepage.