Replacement Certificate Request
AdCare Educational Institute of Maine provides certificates via email within 5 working days of our events. It is the participant’s responsibility to contact the training coordinator within 30 working days of the event if the certificate was not received successfully. The certificate should be saved by the participant, either as a digital file or as a paper copy in a place that can be accessed when the certificate is needed for continuing education purposes. The registration system archives training events after 30 days and the links will be disabled at that time.
- Duplicate certificates will be sent on or after the 27th of each month.
- $10 fee, per event or program, requested for verification.
- Upon submission of your request form, a confirmation page will pop up instructing you how to pay for your replacement certificate(s). We cannot forward your replacement certificate(s) until we have a completed request form and payment confirmation.
- The fee is waived if the request is within 30 days of the event program end date.
- Additional fees will apply for expedited requests.
- If you’re requesting a certificate for an event that took place more than 5 years ago, please DO NOT use the form below, instead email email@example.com.